Thursday 8 September 2011


My name is Ashley Stump and i am currently studying at West Hatch High School. I am very interested in media as a whole and would like to go onto study media/advertising at university. Hopefully this will lead to a career in advertising in the future. I studied media studies at G.C.S.E level as well as AS level so I have skills when it comes to working with Garage band, Photoshop, IMovie, Final cut and many more media based software programs. I have also attended a few day's work experience at an advertising company, where I got an insight into the advertising industry. I was also given a Photoshop demo CD to watch which gives hints and tips when coming to use to the program, which I know will benefit me when coming to do my A2 coursework this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment